Thursday, 6 March 2014

Reflection (Shi Rong)

One of the cyber-bullying that I can think of is someone who is teasing another person.

A Witness:
I would call the person who got teased to not care about the person who is teasing him/her. I would maybe even tease the person who teased the other person so that he/she can know how it feels like to get tease and may stop teasing people since he/she know how it felt and would not like the experience at all?

Someone experienced it:
I would meet up with the person and ask him to stop teasing and if that does not help, I would tease him and let him taste how it felt so that he will stop and if he still do not want to stop, I would tell my teacher or family or friends to help to so that the teaser will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment