group 4 as it is more meaningful and we can interact with people . Also, there is a clear aim and the society/ community can directly benefit from the activity . Also, people like can express their thoughts and have more feelings.
Yi de:
Group 2 as it's interesting to do research and I can have hands on activity using my five senses.
Tzeh yuan :
Group 2 as it has the potential to make the biggest impact and I am good at science. Also I am good at math .
Shi Rong :
Group 3 as I think dancing is quite cool, example hip hop, and i would really like to try to dance hip hop as a performance.
Kah. Leong :
Group 4 as it involves interacting with people. I like to kind of argue with people so as to sway their decision and for this case , is to persuade them to donate for the project . The feeling when you successfully persuaded a person is just great and it allows me to enjoy it while interacting with the community at the same time .
No comments:
Post a Comment