If I encounter it as a witness again , I would help the person getting teased as getting teased a short while is ok but if they constantly do it without stop it is very pressurizing and the person will receive a lot of stress . I would tell them to stop and also try to make the person ok again if he starts to feel stressed already .
If I encounter it , I would just turn off my phone or uninstall the app so I would not receive any more messages from them until I think they stopped teasing then I would reinstall it . This way , I can still communicate with people through other platforms if there is a need to and do not need to be afraid that I would see the messages if they stay on that particular online platform only and did not move to others too .
No comments:
Post a Comment